All about lotteries

"Lottery Real" is my weekly updated blog about weirdness and crazy situations related to Lotteries all over the world. Winning lottery is to know winning lottery numbers.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Simple lottery system by Brad Duke

Brad Duke, 34, a manager for five Gold's Gym franchises in Idaho, pocketed a lump sum of $85 million after winning a $220 million Powerball jackpot in 2005. He spent the first month of his new life assembling a team of financial advisors. His goal: to use his winnings to become a billionaire.

So what still about his playing system?
How to choose my lottery numbers started through a trial and error process. I just started playing number games with myself about how to capture the most diverse numbers. Then I looked at the most recent Powerball numbers over the last six months and took the set of 15 numbers that were most commonly coming up. My Powerball numbers were going to be those 15. So I starting messing around with it, and my number games got a little more complex and a little bigger. I was starting to win smaller amounts like $150 and $500.

More read from the original source.

And even more:
Will increasing gas prices keep you from going on vacation? Answer here.
Miscellaneous deals on The best of hidden.

Labels: , , ,

Home based business - my experience of getting online marketing "degree".
Winning lottery - know the history and winning lottery numbers.
Best deals - best credit card deals and offers, free gifts, best deal auto and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home